I got another 3 tubes of ELF Essential Mascara, read review here.
Glad that the ELF Essential Blending Eye Brush is batch #00618. Read this to find out what the difference between batch #00618 and older batches.
Recent batch of ELF Essential Eyeshadow Brush seems to be not as good as previous batch.
I got another 2 tubes of ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer and ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit for back up. This gonna last me for long.
- ELF Essential Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder (Left:Luminance, Right: Matte Bronze) - Luminance is perfect for highlighting, the texture very smooth, very shimmer. Matte Bronze got very little gold glitter in it, but it is matte when swatched.
- ELF Essential Long Wear Lip Liner - Pretty shade, the liner is not hard at all, not sure whether it would feather or not.
- ELF Essential Individual Lash Kit - I don't think the glue works, but the lashes looks lovely. I find this lashes are reusable.
- ELF Essential Eyelid Primer - The texture quite similar to ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. Smell rather bad.
Top to bottom
- ELF Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 (Candlelight and Honey Do) - I love this glosses.
- ELF Essential Lipstick (Classy, Seductive and Gypsy) - This lipsticks really exceed my expectation. All the shades are lovely and the texture quite nice. Seductive however are broken, I think it is a lil soft. Cheap packaging also didn't help.