Nuffnang

Monday, December 6, 2010

December To Buy List.

I'm planning to re-start doing 10 pan project since the one I started this year was a total failure. You can see that from my haul posts. To make it more realistic, I give myself until the end of December to get products that I want need. So here is the list in no particular order
  • Elianto Nail Polish in Blue Splash
  • The Face Shop/Elianto/Nature Republic Nail Polish Top Coat
  • Eye Cream, maybe Clinique All About Eyes. But the price is a lil too high for my budget, anybody have suggestion for inexpensive eye cream?
  • Maybelline Eye & Lip Makeup Remover (back up)
  • Ellips Hair Vitamin, pink and purple one.
  • KAO Prettia Bubble Hair Dye in Sweet Pink

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers