Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NOTD: L.A. Colors Ruby Slippers & FOTD: E.L.F. Butternut

This shimmery red nail polish really live up its name, it reminds me a lot of the ruby slippers in the Wizard of Oz. I used two coats and boy it's easy to apply. It applied smooth, but I really think it need a good top coat as it chip off easily.


The past few days I've been really lazy for makeup. I'm too lazy to play with my eyeshadow that I always end up using only one color. No brainer right? Applied any color to the lid and blend up to the crease. Easy! Breaking the habit today, I used all 4 shades in E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color Butternut. But, I'm still too lazy to blend it properly. Am I having makeup withdrawal syndrome? Hell no! No way. You can take my handbags or my dresses (but please don't do that), never my makeup.



Last weekend, I collected all used travel sized bottles, jars and empty cosmetics containers and washed it all. I'm gonna used some of it for my holiday trip end of this year. Reusing bottles like this will help extending use of the material, and helping reducing waste in long term. Furthermore, doing this prevents me from getting the airless pump bottles from Ebay. Save~

I reorganized the way I use my makeup brushes. Instead of having everything in the brush tin can, I only placed the one I'm using there. The rest tucked in nicely in the brush roll. So instead of washing about 30 brushes every end of the week or so, I just need to wash less than 10 brushes. Phew~

1 comment:

TheAdoreShop said...

Your eyes definitely look beautiful with the ELF eyeshadow in Butternut. I have it too :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers