Nuffnang

Friday, December 3, 2010

Travel Makeup Bag with FOTD and FOTN.

I always wanted to do a 'travel makeup bag' post, but I always forgot to take picture whenever I stay over at my friend's place. Today, finally I remembered to take some picture while packing.

Most important stuff to bring bring is my Clinique 3-step skin care system. Since the bottle are so big, I decant the cleanser and the moisturiser to 5g jars. This system seems to work for me, gonna do a review after I used it for 3 months.

Next is the makeup stuff. Since I'm only staying there from Saturday night till Monday morning, I try to bring as little as I can.

Face

  • Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream - SPF25 and PA+++, nice coverage & it actually feels nice on my skin. Wish it could match my skin tone better
  • E.L.F. Essential Clarifying Pressed Powder in Rosy Beige - a lil too light for me, but it still works. Good stuff!
  • E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit - I'm testing it out, not sure whether it is working or not
  • E.L.F. Studio Blusher Candid Coral - lovely
Eyes
  • E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer - Great for $3. A must have.
  • E.L.F. Studio Cream Eyeliner Black - Dried up in the jar, but still working great.
  • E.L.F. Brightening Eye Color Ivy - One of my favourite!
  • Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Very Black Mascara - I'm trying to finish it up. Gosh, I really don't like this mascara.
Lips
  • E.L.F. Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Watermelon - moisturising and long lasting.
Fit everything in...
Ooops, BB cream, we couldn't fit you in. (psst, I sew that lil bag myself)

Brushes - E.L.F. Studio Face Kabuki Brush, E.L.F. Studio Complexion Brush, E.L.F. Essential Eyeshadow and Blending Eye Brush, Every Minerals Eye Kabuki Brush. Non-branded concealer, eyeliner and spoolie brush.
Fit all brushes into my handmade brush roll. Kabuki, you're can't fit into the brush roll, so stay inside that case. (I sew this brush roll too!)


Not forgetting deodorant, Nature Republic Body Mist (this one is Coconut scent), Guardian Wet Wipes and hair velcro.

All aboard~~~

Now we're ready to go.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Pepper, did you leave anything behind?
.....
.....
My bra!

Face of the day done using whatever inside the bag.

Apply and BB cream using finger. The BB cream is lighter than my skin tone.

Set with face powder using kabuki brush. E.L.F. powder mattify the BB cream and the shade Rosy Beige, even tho a lil light for me, manage to look natural as long as I don't pile it up on my face.

Apply primer first. Use eyeshadow brush to apply dark green on the lid and blend using taupe/light brown with blending brush to the crease.

Apply few coats of mascara and comb eyebrows

Apply blusher to the apple of the cheeks

Slap on some gloss

Done! I like how it look natural and I could done this in 15 minutes if I need to rush. But I love taking my time to put on makeup.

At night, I used the same stuff, only added eye liner and I used all four colors in the Ivy quad.


I put on too much of the face powder that it look cakey especially around my eyes.

p/s: I wrote a lot of blog post the past few days, so I scheduled everything to be published one post for one day , publishing whatever written first. Actually this post written on 20th November 2010. Hehe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers