Nuffnang

Monday, December 20, 2010

FOTD and Update for Hair Color


Today lighting is perfect for capturing the red tone of my hair color. You can see from the picture above how my hair color differ in different lighting condition. One thing to note here is how even the dye color is. To read other post related to Prettia Bubble Hair Dye, click here.

I wearing ELF Essential Lipstick Classy paired with ELF Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine Pink Kiss. I'm pleased to find that nude pink lipstick works for me. For Pink Kiss review and swatches, click here. For Classy swatch picture, click here.

p/s: I looking for facial scrubs that works well for clogged pores. My skin still recovering from clogged pores that was caused by Everyday Mineral base.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers