Nuffnang

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Review ELF Essential Regular and Waterproof Mascara Duo

I gotta say, I heart this mascara to the max! For $1 mascara to be this good, I'm a very satisfied customer. It comes with considerably small tube with each end contains regular or waterproof mascara. I've been using this tube since mid-August almost everyday, so I guess despite the small tubes, there's quite an amount of mascara inside it.

The mascara brush is small, which is good as it coat every lashes nicely. The brush also makes it easier to apply mascara on my lower lashes. One funny thing about this mascara is that, at times, even after few hours, this mascara feels sticky, and when I applied to my lower lashes too, my upper and lower lashes and the corner of my eyes would stick together. It doesn't really bug me anyway.

This humble $1 mascara does a real good job at lengthening lashes. It also hold curl nicely. For this review, I apply few coats of the regular mascara and a coat of the waterproof mascara without using eyelash curler prior or after application.

Aside from good lengthening and curling effects, this mascara hardly smudge even in humid weather. However, it's not completely waterproof as it easily flakes if it get wet. Removal is easy, you only need to wash it with facial cleanser, rub a lil to work the cleanser into the mascara and it removed in clumps. Wet wipes is enough to remove most of the mascara.

I can tell you that I'll definitely recommend this friends. Actually, I bought this for my mom and my sisters, and I'm pretty sure they like it. I love this mascara so much that I'd placed order for 6 of this babies. For the price, this mascara get 5/5.


p/s: with a small tube like, for sure I'll be able to finish up the mascara within 3 months. Hooray!

2 comments:

Ashchronicles said...

you have an extremely long original lashes already! Jealous! =D and wow! 6 tubes at once?? u must like it a lot! ^^ I don't wear mascara that often, but maybe for rm3.30 (ELF sale now), I'd probably try it out ^^ thanks for the review!

Pepper said...

I think long lashes run in the family, it's nice, but sometimes my lashes sort of folded into my eyes during bath, sounds weird.

Yeap, I love the mascara a lot. It have little flaws, but still great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers