The con of this brushes is the light colour bristles. It shows up every color of the product it pick up. My brushes looks dirty, my eyeliner brush had become grey even after wash. Well, at least I wash my brushes more often after this.
This set includes
- Complexion Brush - I used this with mineral foundation, face powder, highlighter, bronzer and blusher. Works very well. The bristles is lil shorter than the Studio counterparts which makes it denser.
- Eyeliner Brush - The best eyeliner brush I ever had! Lining my eyes never been easier.
- Concealer Brush - Similar length to EcoTools concealer brush, a lil stiffer.
- All-Over Eyeshadow Brush - Love. The perfect size for me, picks up products very well. Great for packing up color.
- Lash & Brow Comb - Whoah! I didn't thought it would be so large. Other than that, it's a pretty average brush.
- Brush Bag - Looks a lot like EcoTools brush bag, except less silly since it could actually fit all the brushes in the set without weird diagonal position. I find EcoTools bag softer compare to this one.
Would I recommend? If you disappointed with EcoTools, try this one.