- ELF Essential Feather Proof Moisturising Lip Liner in Natural Blush
- Kryolan TV Paint Stick in 4w and V14 (actually someone ordered it through me and back out last week. A bit pissed off about it, but the damages has been done)
- ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose.
- NYX Concealer in Jar - Medium. I ordered another in Glow, but it's a lil too dark for me, so I swapped it with Aisyah.
- ELF Studio Cream Eye Liner in Plum Purple.
- ELF Mineral Blemish Kit
- ELF Essential Clarifying Pressed Powder in Spice, Toffee and Apricot Beige.
Influenced by Gaby, I decided to this type of post every month. I'm gonna share products that I finished up that months and a lil bit of my thought about the product.
- ELF Mineral Blemish Kit sample - This sample is one of my 10 Pan Project item. I used it mainly as facial mask when my face very oily. As replacement, I will used the full sized product from haul above.
- ELF Cream Eye Liner Black in sample jar - Alright, the eyeliner in these sample jar are results from my experiments to revive the eyeliner. I still have a lot more in the original jar to use.
- Maybelline Eye and Lip Makeup Remover - Also one of 10 Pan Project Item. A good makeup remover, I had started to use another bottle that I bought last December. I'm considering of not repurchasing this makeup remover as I learn Maybelline is not cruelty free.
- ELF Seductive Lipstick - Okay, I cheat for this one. The lipstick was depotted as it was broken, but I used up the left over in the original container.
- Color Sense Mineral Eyeshadow - This one not technically empty, but I gonna throw this away since it is already more than 5 years old.
- Guardian Wet Wipes - I used this up when I do swatches pictures. Very handy, but most unlikely to repurchase at the moment.
- Constance Carroll conditioning Nail Enamel Remover - Another 10 Pan Project Item. This nail remover works well. I have another back up for replacement.
- Vaseline Healthy White Skin Lightening Lotion in travel pump bottle - I brought this bottle of lotion during my trip to Johor last December, but I hardly used it up. I managed to finish it up this week since my skin unbearably dry. The original bottle still have tonnes of lotions left, so I wouldn't repurchase this any time soon.
Lastly, here are few EOTDs through out this week.