- A - Apply ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer all over the lid up to browbone.
- B - Apply ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black on the lid extended a little over the crease as base.
- C - Pat darkest green in ELF Essential Brightening Eye Color Ivy over the black base in B.
- D - Apply light brown in ELF Essential Brightening Eye Color Luxe as browbone highlight.
- E - Apply brown in ELF Essential Brightening Eye Color Ivy between C and D, blend.
- F - Apply light grey in ELF Essential Brightening Eye Color Teal Dream on the inner corner.
- not in picture, apply NYX Black single eyeshadow on the outer corner on top of the dark green and blend to add dimension.
Lastly line the eyes with ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black and apply mascara. I used Maybelline Great Lash, I can't wait to finish it up.
The camera wash out the intensity of the eyeshadow. It actually look dramatic, the kind of look I prefer for night time out.