This would be my second "travel makeup bag" post. Compared to previous post, this time I have to prepare stuffs for 10 days trip, that's means a whole lot more of stuffs! I'm sorry that I super-combined and compress photos in my blog. I find this a lot easier to do and suit my way. You can always click the pictures to enlarge it.
From left to right, top to bottom.
- I used an old makeup bag, over 4 years old I believed, and ELF Studio Brush Case. In the second picture is pretty much everything inside the make up bag.
- I decant my body lotion, cologne, hair styling lotion and Clinique 3-Step Skincare items in smaller bottles and jars since the original bottles are too bulky.
- I bring mostly ELF brushes and 3 Ecotools brushes in the brush case. I also fitted ELF Essential Mascara Duo and ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in the empty slots.
- Hair velcro, cotton pads, wet wipes and mini tweezer is a must!
- To keep it simple, I'm gonna stick with neutral looks. I include ELF Essential Brightening Eye Color in Ivy and Dark 2 Night, ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive, Clinique High Impact Lipstick in Honey Blush, ELF Essential Lipstick in Gypsy, ELF Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine in Watermelon and Pink Kiss, NYX Single Eyeshadow in Black, ELF Mineral Blemish Kit and Egyptian Magic Cream in 5 gram jars.
- ELF Essential Clarifying Powder in Rosy Beige, ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance and Matte Bronze , ELF Studio Complexion Perfection (not in picture), ELF Studio Blusher in Mellow Mauve (not in picture) and Candid Coral and Silkygirl Honeywood.
- Maybelline Eye & Lip Makeup Remover, baby shampoo, deodorant, baby powder and Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream.