Nuffnang

Saturday, December 25, 2010

JB Day 1 - Haul, FOTD and Cuteness.

I went to Guardian this morning and noticed quite alot of sale and discounts. Maybelline especially have discounts on most of their products from 10% to 20%.

I bought quite a lot of stuffs today. I bought The Body Facial Brush, Tea Tree Oil Facial Exfoliater and Tea Tree Oil Cover Stick. I bought 4 nice quality washcloth for RM10!
At Guardian, I bought Maybelline Eye & Lip Makeup Remover, Ellips Hair Vitamin and Guardian Cotton Bud. At this random shop, I forgot the name dy, I bought nail arts stuff and hair clips.
Today EOTD done using ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer, ELF Essential Day 2 Night quad and mascara duo with ELF Studio ELF Cream Eyeliner in Metallic Olive.

Today's bonus, cute kitten!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers