Nuffnang

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Video: Konading Tutorial

I always wanted to do a tutorial on konading and I think it is best done using video instead of series of pictures.

The technique pretty simple, but it takes a lot of practice to get it right. Once you get used to it, Konading will take less than 10 minutes to be done (granted you're using fast drying base color ^_^).

So yeah, if you interested to try Konad, but unsure if you can do it, I say just get the small promo kit and practice until you're are confident. I'm addicted to this that I changed my nail polish and the konad almost everyday. It's really fun.

For those in Malaysia, rejoice as I had found a great dupe for Konad Top Coat and Special Nail Polish in Black. It's Elianto Nail Color in Transparent #01 and Twilight #40. I dare say Elianto quality is superior compared to the Konad version.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers