Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shu Uemura at The Spring Kuching.

I just feel like taking picture of everything when I went out to The Spring last Saturday. The Shu Uemura at The Spring is quite new I believe. It's not that big, about the same size as MAC counter at the mall.

I really like the product display, lots of mirror and lighting. You can actually see properly when compared to dim lighting at Stage store.

Above is the picture of latest Mika Ninagawa collection. I really like to have the compact powder case, but I couldn't justify the price. *Sigh* being a student can be sucks at times.

1 comment:

♥beauxs mom said...

What a cute collection I'm a sucker for cute packaging want this but couldn't afford it either know what u mean lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers