I can do this look in less than 10 minutes. A bit slower if I'm in a moving car.
- Ecotools Powder Brush - It's a travel size brush, so it fit the small makeup bag nicely.
- Biore Perfect Face Milk sunscreen - It double as makeup base.
- Stage Photo Pro Creme Camouflage Ginger - This concealer matched very well with my skintone. I can use this without needing to cover it with foundation.
- ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder Apricot Beige - Like the concealer, this powder matched my skin very well. I used this to set the concealer and to mattify my skin.
- Avon Simply Pretty Mascara - I choose this one as it fuss free and it's a wash-off mascara.
- Stage Wondergloss Fortuna - Coral-ly shade. Moisturising and fuss-free.
- Stage Eyeliner Teal Theater - I rub some to my finger tip and smudge it on my lid. So that would be my 'eyeshadow'. And then, I line my eyes as usual.
I also skip doing my eyebrows since my eyebrow is quite ok already and the look is very light.
No contouring or highlighting since it will defeat the whole purpose of making it all light and easy.