Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

All that is purple-ish: Item 5 - Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man

The best perfume I ever own. I finished this bottle up few months ago. The packaging is genius! I love the staple gun design. The part where you press to dispense the fragrance is made of sturdy plastic and purple in colour. The fragrance liquid is also purple. The thing I love about this fragrance is the unique smell and amazing sillage. The smell is hard to pin down, but I can tell it smell very synthetic, in a good way. It's very distinct too!

The sillage is the best part about this perfume. It have long sillage, up to 8 - 10 hours. The sillage is not too strong, but projected nicely. It also feels like it enveloped around the body like aura. It's hard to explain, but every notes in this perfume enjoyable. I love the synthetic ambergris drydown especially.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers