Sorry that the pics look so small here, you can always click it to see it larger.
From left to right, top to bottom
1. Guardian Facial Cotton - Decent facial cotton. The one in the picture is the back up.
2. Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution Nourishing Conditioner - It takes me forever to finish this up as I usually forget to use conditioner. I like this one because it doesn't make my scalp itchy and doesn't weight down my hair.
3. Clinique Clarifying Lotion 3 - I'd done a review for this toner under "Clinique" tag. How do I say this, this stuff doesn't help with controlling oil even tho it was design specifically for that purpose, but I find it works great fixing cracked or broken eyeshadow because of the high percentage of alcohol in the toner. Kinda scary right. Never again I will use this on my face.
4. The Body Shop Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash - I used to love love love this facial wash, but after the second tube, I find it's too 'moisturing', not in good way. I feel like it's suffocating my skin. I finished it by using it to wash my brushes. Doesn't work well for that purpose.
5. Giovanni Magnetic Restuxturing Conditioner - Not bad at all. Just that I feel it's not moisturising enough for my dry hair. I got it free from Sasa with purchase of a perfume.
6. Moisturisers, foundation and BB cream in travel jar - I find it hard to finish all of these because I keep forgetting to use them. What I did was placing the jars on the most visible spot of my vanity. It reminding me to used them up.
7. Darlie Hydro Fresh Gel tooth paste - I love this tooth paste, but somehow I keep repurchasing back up other than this one =.=
8. Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer - I just review this recently. It doesn't work great for such a high price. Pepper don't like that.
9. ELF Essential Regular and Waterproof Mascara Duo - I think I'm bored of this mascara, no longer a favourite of mine.
10. Elianto Nail Color #40 Twilight - I spilled almost all the contents few weeks ago. A lil bit left, so I used it for Konading. But now it's too goopy for that purpose.