Nuffnang

Monday, April 4, 2011

March Favourites

With end of the shopping ban, March have quite a lot of new stuffs that make it as March Favourites.
From left to right, top to bottom
  • Stage Strip Show Nail Polish Remover and Stage Keep It Clean Brush Cleaner - Two very good products from Stage and the best thing is made locally! The nail polish remover removes nail polish easily without making my nail and the skin around it dry. The brush cleanser cleans very well and leaves my brushes soft after spot-cleaning.
  • Biore UV Perfect Face Milk and Biore UV Daily Care Gel - HG material! I need to test it a lil bit longer. The sunscreen leaves non-greasy powdery feel to the skin. It's light too. I won't have problem reapplying it as the smell is pleasant.
  • Revlon Colorstay mixed with Clinique DDM Gel - This mix is perfection! Easier to blend, but retains the good coverage.
  • Avon Simply Pretty Flavor Saver Lip Balm - Moisturising without waxy feel, you can pile it on w/o fear of waxy residue. Smells yummy, especially the peach flavor.
  • Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Intense EDP - Great price and awesome fresh citrus-y green tea scent. Good medium sillage and last pretty long.
  • The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner - This toner oil-control is superb! As my skin become less oily since I stopped using Clinique Clarifying Toner, I only used this during the day to prevent my skin from being dry.
  • Ellips Hair Vitamin - My must have for softer hair. I wish I could find jojoba oil easily here to replace this. I bet it would be more cos effective to use jojoba oil than this product.
  • UDPP Pro Size - The only stuff that works on my oily eye lid. At the end of the day, the eyeshadow still crease a lil, but that's definitely a great improvement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers