Nuffnang

Thursday, April 21, 2011

All that is purple-ish: Item 7 - Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Powder Fresh Deodorant


My favourite deodorant. I' tried aerosol, my aim not that good, I end spraying the air or my face instead of my underarm. The liquidy one like Nivea is just pain in the *ss, takes time to dry, stained the shirt and doesn't really work. But this one I think is my must have, the one that work exactly the way I want it. It's in stick form, so no waiting time for it to dry. It's not sticky. It works, even if I sweat, especially when I'm in the gym, my underarm smell powder fresh!!! hahaha. Lastly, it doesn't have strong scent likes it Fressia version. I don't like strong-scented deodorant as I think it messing up the fragrance I'm gonna use.

4 comments:

Jiyuu said...

Plus, strong scent deodorant often has the type of scent which gives me migraine! Besides, my armpit doesn't smell bad enough to warrant covering it up with super-strong (migraine-inducing)scent. lol

Pepper said...

Mesti ko tgh bosan kan...hahaha, awkward pulak letak deodorant dalam blog

a!k0 said...

I need to give this powder deodorant another try. I use to use the nivea spray deodorant that I love! but it's not very chemical friendly so now I am using the crystal stick. :) I like it...and well I keeps me not smelling bad so thats good :P

x0x0

lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

shahtaj said...

I use the same one.Totally love it:)
www.shahtajmaqsood.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers