Nuffnang

Thursday, February 3, 2011

January Favourites

I'm stuck in my room unable to go anywhere since it's raining like cat and dog since 4am. I think the fireworks last night somehow cause heavy rain. Happy Chinese New Year for those celebrating ^_^Onto my January favourites, since this is my first time doing this type of post, I'm having a little difficulty choosing what I want to feature, I feel like I want to put almost everything here. lol. I end up with 6 products after some serious consideration.
  1. The Body Shop Facial Brush - a poor man Clarisonic, this baby actually works for deep cleaning my skin and exfoliating dull dead skin cell. I limit the usage to once a week since more than that is a little too much for my skin too handle. As much your skin needed exfoliation, too much exfoliation is also not good.
  2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Cover Stick - It's actually concealer, but it's too light for my skintone. So I mainly used this as acne treatment. Apply it generously over the acne, and it would shrink drastically overnight! Wasn't it great?! a concealer that actually heal the acne instead of making it worse.
  3. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel - This is the only product that I really love from Clinique 3-Step Skincare System. I only need one pump for the whole face. It moisturise without making my skin feel greasy. I also used this as hair conditioner and to revive dried up cream eyeliner.
  4. Urban Decay Primer Potion Pro Size - I didn't regret purchasing the pro size. I love this goodness in a tube. IMO, it's way better than ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. Even though ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer is a good dupe for UDPP, for me, UDPP is better in term of staying power and eyeshadow vibrancy.
  5. Daiso Eyeliner Coat - My ELF Studio Cream Eye Liner in black start to smudge after few months of usage. It's not that bad, but I like my eyeliner as perfect as possible. So here comes Daiso Eyeliner Coat to the rescue. This stuff actually works and it's dirt cheap.
  6. ELF Studio Cream Eye Liner in Plum Purple - The color is gorgeous. Amazing pigmentation, long lasting, easy to apply and cheap! I love to pair this with teal eyeshadow.
That's it for my January Favourites. I wish I did this kind of post earlier, it's actually quite fun to do.

2 comments:

Anna said...

yeah i heart daiso stuff! dirt cheap like u said it!

xoxo elle

Pepper said...

@Elle - LOL, it's only RM5 per item, but I want a lot of things, most, I don't even need or use..oh Daiso

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers