- The Body Shop Facial Brush - a poor man Clarisonic, this baby actually works for deep cleaning my skin and exfoliating dull dead skin cell. I limit the usage to once a week since more than that is a little too much for my skin too handle. As much your skin needed exfoliation, too much exfoliation is also not good.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Cover Stick - It's actually concealer, but it's too light for my skintone. So I mainly used this as acne treatment. Apply it generously over the acne, and it would shrink drastically overnight! Wasn't it great?! a concealer that actually heal the acne instead of making it worse.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel - This is the only product that I really love from Clinique 3-Step Skincare System. I only need one pump for the whole face. It moisturise without making my skin feel greasy. I also used this as hair conditioner and to revive dried up cream eyeliner.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion Pro Size - I didn't regret purchasing the pro size. I love this goodness in a tube. IMO, it's way better than ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. Even though ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer is a good dupe for UDPP, for me, UDPP is better in term of staying power and eyeshadow vibrancy.
- Daiso Eyeliner Coat - My ELF Studio Cream Eye Liner in black start to smudge after few months of usage. It's not that bad, but I like my eyeliner as perfect as possible. So here comes Daiso Eyeliner Coat to the rescue. This stuff actually works and it's dirt cheap.
- ELF Studio Cream Eye Liner in Plum Purple - The color is gorgeous. Amazing pigmentation, long lasting, easy to apply and cheap! I love to pair this with teal eyeshadow.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
I'm stuck in my room unable to go anywhere since it's raining like cat and dog since 4am. I think the fireworks last night somehow cause heavy rain. Happy Chinese New Year for those celebrating ^_^Onto my January favourites, since this is my first time doing this type of post, I'm having a little difficulty choosing what I want to feature, I feel like I want to put almost everything here. lol. I end up with 6 products after some serious consideration.