- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - EVOO is now officially my must-have. I use this to remove makeup mostly. I also used it as hair mask, moisturiser and many other stuff.
- CK Euphoria Intense EDT for Men - I would describe this perfume as woody oriental. The silage is rather strong for the first 10 minutes and toned down to almost nothing after 2 hours or so. Need to reapply, but I don't mind since I like the top note of this perfume.
- The Body Shop Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel - Very soothing and refreshing. The best thing is that it works improving appearance of fine lines under my eyes. Only costs RM26 for 15ml.
- The Body Shop Clarifying Toner - This toner actually works in reducing and controlling oil. Can be a lil bit drying, so can't skip moisturiser.
- Clinique Moisture Surge - I finish this sample in about two weeks. Really love how light and moisturising it is. Sadly, it is too expensive to pruchase the full size product.
- UDPP - Another definite must-have. I don't think I need to say more since this product is very well known.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Picture (from left to right, top to bottom)