Next is an award. I received the award from Aisyah, the very same person I done the swap above with. I really appreciate the award as I take it as an acknowledgment to my effort to write a good makeup blog. I'm still far from being an awesome blogger, but I'm trying my best to deliver good post. I might not have DSLR to take swatches picture, but I promise to use all the potential my digital camera have. My English far from perfect, don't worry, I'll check the dictionary time to time and I believe I'll improve over time. Most importantly, I'll eat more carrot so I can see color better and hopefully I would end up with better color description next time. LOL.
Back to the award...to receive the award, first, I like to thank Aisyah, remember to check out her blog here.
Next, I like to pass this award to
- Can I pass the award back to Aisyah? Heck, I'll pass it back to her anyway since she deserved it very well. Why? She's a very supportive fellow blogger with comments that boost your 'semangat'/willpower to blog. hehe.
- Miss Syukur of http://beautyitch.blogspot.com/ - Another sweet fellow blogger. She have awesome tips and tutorial in her blog, definitely go and check it out.
- Julie of http://cookingchinchillas.blogspot.com/ -she's a very sweet beauty blogger with kind heart and awesome cooking and baking skill. Oh, and she create awesome smokey eye look too!
- Gaby of http://gabysbeautyblog.blogspot.com/ - Her blog inspire me to finish up products, which is a good thing. I spend less when I actually use stuffs that I already have.
- Next is Yen of http://yentlrobles.blogspot.com/ - I'm not sure I had told her this already or not, but I had read her blog cover to cover, and her dad's blog too! I recommend everyone to pay a visit to her father blog and take some wisdow from a very wise man.
- Stavroula of http://www.drugstoreandbargainlover.com/ - Her blog inspired me to become more OCD with my own. She have good tips for beauty blogger on how to make your blog awesome.
- Ria of http://serious-shiny.blogspot.com/ - Her blog name is "Serious stuff about lif...oooh shiny!!" Do I need to say more?
- I adopt the name Pepper as my blogger alter ego because I'm a huge fan of Beatles. They have this one album, IMO one of the best album in the entire history, named Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
- If one day I'm told that I must live my whole life with one pair of shoes only, I will definitely pick Converse Chuck Taylor.
- I'm a big fan of witty slogan t-shirt. I have quite a few with slogans like "I *heart* NERD", "Yes, I wore this shirt yesterday (with recycle symbols all over)", and the most controversial "OK, Look, but don't touch the twin".
- I grow bacteria, papaya and fungi for my study.
- One day, I like to go to Japan and
marrymeet Atsushi Sakurai *kyaa~*
- My favourite Starbucks drink is Green Tea Frappucino with whip cream. *Yummy yummy~*
- I love blogging! Well, I bet you can see that already *grin*