10 Pan Project Update
I broke the shopping ban twice this month. The first one is because I need to get long wearing foundation that actually match my skin tone. All the foundation or base that I have right now are too dark, or too light, or too ashy or too pink for me. The second time is during my trip to KL, you can read about it here.
I managed to finished up 4 items.
- Egyptian Magic Cream in sample jar
- Sassy Styling Lotion in travel jar
- Shower gel in travel bottle (I can't remember the product name)
- Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream in sample jar
- ELF Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Watermelon
- Nivea Lip Care Velvet Rose
So I'm left with
- Clinique High Impact SPF 15 Lipstick Honey Blush
- Silkygirl Blusher Honeywood
- ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder Rosy Beige
For now I'm not gonna add any product to the list since I don't think I have product that need to finished up soon.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a good day everyone. ^_^