Nuffnang

Saturday, February 26, 2011

February Empties and 10 Pan Project Update

Got quite a few of product empties this month. Four (one not included in the pic) are from my 10 pan project list. I'm not gonna elaborate on the empties this month. Nothing much to say about it after all.

10 Pan Project Update

I broke the shopping ban twice this month. The first one is because I need to get long wearing foundation that actually match my skin tone. All the foundation or base that I have right now are too dark, or too light, or too ashy or too pink for me. The second time is during my trip to KL, you can read about it here.

I managed to finished up 4 items.
  1. Egyptian Magic Cream in sample jar
  2. Sassy Styling Lotion in travel jar
  3. Shower gel in travel bottle (I can't remember the product name)
  4. Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream in sample jar
But lost another 2 items out of the 10 items. Tsk tsk tsk...
  1. ELF Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 Watermelon
  2. Nivea Lip Care Velvet Rose
I'm gonna toss Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara Very Black away since it more than 3 months since I first open it.

So I'm left with
  1. Clinique High Impact SPF 15 Lipstick Honey Blush
  2. Silkygirl Blusher Honeywood
  3. ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder Rosy Beige
Until I find the two that I lost. LOL.

For now I'm not gonna add any product to the list since I don't think I have product that need to finished up soon.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a good day everyone. ^_^

4 comments:

Stevista said...

Good job girl!! Doesn't it feel great? ;) x

Pepper said...

Thanks Stavroula, it does feel great. Hehe.

Gaby Fauchon said...

Loving those empties posts, it motivates me to use up my stuff (=

Pepper said...

@Gaby - Your empties posts also motivates me. ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers