Nuffnang

Friday, November 19, 2010

My first swap experience and it's awesome!

Last week was the first time ever I'd done swap. Oh boy, never thought swap would be such a nice experience. The communication was smooth and the person I swap stuffs with, electronicfly, have such a pleasant personality. I just received my swap item today and I got a pleasant surprise.
She include small gifts together with the swap item (E.L.F. Mineral Blemish Kit sample). Thanks a lot for the Coastal Scents glitter and hair velcro. I love that hair velcro and having another pair in red really cheer me up. I feel bad that I only send the swap item. Huhu. I hope this post would make up for it a bit.

If you're interested to get depotted cosmetics sample like the one I have, feel free to visit electronicfly sale thread here, she have a lot of item on sale such pigments, eyeshadow, blusher, etc. Her price reasonable and you have option for jar, jar with sifter or ziplock bag.

In case you're looking for jars and ziplock bags, electronicfly also sale it in variety of sizes here.

Since con and scam is common in LYN forum, I assure you that electronicfly is genuine seller that is efficient, honest and kind.

p/s: this is not advertisement whatsoever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers