- Compact W/ Mirror - I planned to use when I plan to purchase MAC single eyeshadows. But when I learned NYX single eyeshadow Black is blacker than MAC Carbon, I abandoned the plan and this compact is currently on sale in my sale blog.
- Mechanical Eyelash Curler - I like how springy it is. I think I got the bad batch. The silicon pad doesn't fit snug that it keep fallen from the curler. The shape is a lil too curvy for my eyes. Daiso eyelash curler works better.
- All Over Color Stick Golden Peach - It would be perfect as highlighter if it is not so frosty and the cream formulation makes me look like grease ball. Euw~
- Eye Shadow Brush - A very good brush for packing on colors on lid.
- Defining Eye Brush - Works great for the outer corner of my eyes.
- Smudge Eye Sponge - the sponge is too hard that it tug the skin too much. Prefer smudge brush better.
- Shine Eraser (not in picture) - Works just like any other oil blotter sheets. Daiso have alternatives with better value. Shine Eraser costs approx. RM 4 for 50 sheets. The Daiso version only costs me RM5 for 300 sheets.
- Natural Radiance Blusher Glow - Pretty, but too frosty for my preference. Also on sale in my sale blog.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
The Forgotten Haul
I almost forgot writing a blog post for this haul. I found the picture while rearranging picture in pendrive.