Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Everyday Mineral Base (Olive Medium - matte) Revisited

I love Everyday Mineral Base in Olive Medium (Matte) alot because the shade fits my skin colors perfectly. Any picture of me with that base looks natural without horrendous white cast. I could heart it to the max if only it wouldn't cause clogged pores and make me face oilier than usual.

me picture using EM base Medium Olive

The fact that EM base makes my face oilier than usual doesn't really stop me from using it. But clogged pores?! gosh, I wish it wouldn't happen

About 5 weeks ago, I went to Clinique counter to get their 3-step skin care. During consultation, the sale assistant point out the my skin clogged pores. I never really noticed it until that time, and after that, when I look at the mirror and properly have a look at it, I got a nasty surprised. There were too much clog pores on my skin, and no wonder I break out a lot lately.

After that, I switch to BB cream for foundation and sometimes use the EM base on top of the BB cream. Doing that helps prevent more clogged pores, and after a month, it is significantly reduced.

I'm glad I found a way to make the base works for me.

p/s: combination of EM base and ELF mineral booster is greasy disaster!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers