Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another E.L.F. Haul and Swatches.

If I ever need to go to rehab to cure addiction, it would be to cure addiction to E.L.F. With insanely low price and amazing variety of products, I never been able to control my money flow whenever it comes to E.L.F. I'll place new order, even if 3-4 orders haven't arrived yet.


Picture from left to right, top to bottom:

E.L.F. Studio Bronzers Warm Bronzer. This palette is beautiful. I placed order for this palette 4 different sprees, only on the fourth spree I managed to get it. That pretty much tells you how good this stuff is. The lightest of the quad is grittiest of all four, but it is still a good highlighter. This palette is great for people who just started learning contouring or bronzing. Sometimes I used this as eyeshadow. Lovely~

E.L.F. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder. The reason I ordered this gorgeous because I'm worried if the Warm Bronzer gonna be out of stock again. So, it served as a back up, sort of. I'm so glad I got this awesomeness, the blusher is a beautiful coral shade with gold shimmer/glitter and the bronzer shade work well for my skin tone, and luckily it is not as shimmery as I thought. The blusher is comparable to E.L.F. Blusher Candid Coral. IMO, Candid Coral is better.

E.L.F. Essential Clarifying Pressed Powder Honey. I placed order for the same product last spree in Rosy Beige. Rosy Beige is a little too light for me. I was hoping this would be a perfect one for me, however it's a little too dark for me, but it still works. Gonna try Apricot Beige next time.

E.L.F. Essential Natural Radiance Blusher Flushed. One word - Pretty~~~~. It's the prettiest pink blusher I've ever seen. Thank god it's not as frosty as Glow. It's almost matte I think. The shade reminds me of Barbie. Pretty~~~ @_@ *enchanted*

E.L.F. Essential Lipstick Posh. This lipstick is way better than NYX Round Lipstick in many ways. I love the consistency of this lipstick. Even though it doesn't glide very smoothly on lips, it actually have a real nice coverage. Depends on how you put it on, can go sheer or opaque. The scent of this lipstick is rather strong, still bearable tho. Posh is lovely red shade. I'm not that good at describing color, but you can see yourself from the pic above. It's a very wearable red.

E.L.F Mineral Eyeshadow Primer. I tossed my NYX Eyeshadow Base aside because of this babe. Even though it's a lil pigmented, it applied sheer. This product is da bomb. Even if I sweat like crazy, my eyeshadow hardly crease, and it would last for more than 10 hours.

E.L.F Essential Brightening Eye Color Day 2 Night. This color is as the name suggest transform easily into Night look. For day, I'll use the white, rust, and light beige. To transform it for night time, just add the darkest color to the outer corner and blend into the crease. Beautifully pigmented and blend lovely.

E.L.F Essential Brightening Eye Color Teal Dream. Dreamy colors, I'm in love. The blueish teal is this palette have golden-ish (maybe it's green-ish? XD), really beautiful. I'm still finding a way to use all four colors for an eye look.

E.L.F Essential Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo Noire, Eye Shadow Brush and Blending Eye Brush. All this are back up for rainy days. LOL. Good stuff.

This latest E.L.F. haul I believe is the most satisfactory to date. Basically everything in the pictures above is good products.

2 comments:

Ashchronicles said...

If you ever find a support group for ELF addiction, sign me up too! =P They're so cheap with many varieties. Makes one loses her mind sometimes =D
I love your hauls!

Pepper said...

Wokey, I'll buzz if I could find one. I lose my mind all the time when it come to ELF.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers