Nuffnang

Monday, November 22, 2010

EcoTools and E.L.F Mineral Brush Set - Did I see double?

I'm waiting for my e.l.f. Mineral 5 Piece Bamboo Brush Set to arrive end of this month and just ordered EcoTools BAMBOO 5 Piece Brush Set. I noticed that,

e.l.f. Mineral 5 Piece Bamboo Brush Set I bought is very similar to EcoTools BAMBOO 6 Piece Brush Set

and

EcoTools BAMBOO 5 Piece Brush Set I bought is very similar to e.l.f. Mineral 4 Piece Bamboo Brush Set

I just noticed that moments ago, how slow is that?! =.=
Anyway, does that count as dupes? I think so.

I didn't own any EcoTools brushes right now, however from reviews, I could tell that both E.L.F. and EcoTools brushes are very similar in term of build, softness and function. Well, both made to be eco-friendly and for used with mineral makeup. I'm not much of a mineral makeup user, however I'm a sucker for soft brushes.

Images taken from http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ and http://www.parispresents.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers