Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Review: Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer

I'm just gonna write a short review for this product.
  • Basically it's an chemical exfoliation serum.
  • liquid-y consistency.
  • feels light
  • not drying
  • I could only see minor exfoliation occur. The exfoliation mainly happens on the acne scars.
  • After approx. 2 weeks, I could hardly see any improvement in my skin condition.
  • From gossmakeupartist video in YouTube, I learn that this product pH is 5. A bit too high for a chemical exfoliation product to work. AHA/BHA usually need acidic pH to really work. This product might suit those with sensitive skin.
  • Price: RM190 for 30ml, RM250 for 50ml....tooooooo expensive!!!!
  • Would not repurchase.
Bottom line, too expensive and it doesn't really work.

p/s: I'm supposed to be busy writing abstract for a conference in September. But I'm too lazy to do anything...gah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (funny thing is, I still have time to write a blog post. LOL)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers