- Basically it's an chemical exfoliation serum.
- liquid-y consistency.
- feels light
- not drying
- I could only see minor exfoliation occur. The exfoliation mainly happens on the acne scars.
- After approx. 2 weeks, I could hardly see any improvement in my skin condition.
- From gossmakeupartist video in YouTube, I learn that this product pH is 5. A bit too high for a chemical exfoliation product to work. AHA/BHA usually need acidic pH to really work. This product might suit those with sensitive skin.
- Price: RM190 for 30ml, RM250 for 50ml....tooooooo expensive!!!!
- Would not repurchase.
p/s: I'm supposed to be busy writing abstract for a conference in September. But I'm too lazy to do anything...gah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (funny thing is, I still have time to write a blog post. LOL)