Nuffnang

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Quick Update

I'm finally getting better after almost two weeks coughing like train engine. I went to the university clinic and they gave me medication for cough, asthma and one month supply of vitamin C. I think the real culprit of the incessant coughing is actually asthma. *slap forehead* I have asthma since like forever, but I'm very slow to understand the symptoms.

The past few posts published in this blog are back up post that are scheduled, in case I'm not around to update it. I'm actually did went and have a look, published comments and stuffs, but I feel too weak to use my brain. I feel much better now, and I'm starting to run out of back up post, so I'm gonna be back pretty soon.

Oh ya, I'm gonna host another giveaway in few days and this time it gonna be open for international reader too!

Pepper ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers