Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Haul: ELF combined supa-haul! Part 2

Continued from part 1 http://pepperflecks.blogspot.com/2010/08/haul-elf-combined-supa-haul-part-1.html

Picture from left to right, top to bottom:
  • The Studio line blushes Candid Coral and Mellow Mauve is such a joyous purchase, such a flattering shades and wonderful finishes to the blushes.
  • The Eyebrow Kit in Medium is perfect to my liking as I never really into strong brows and the shades somehow matches my hair color. The swatch on far left is the gel part alone, middle is gel+powder and far right is the powder alone.
  • Mineral Booster, I have love-hate relationship with this one as it helps controlling the shine and make my skin feels so soft, but it also darken my face, like really dark.
  • Complexion Perfection is such a saver as the Mineral Booster disappoint me a lil. It brighten my face and control shine a lil less better than the Mineral Booster.
  • The glosses are my sweeties. From top to bottom: Watermelon, Pink Kiss and Mauve Luxe. So glossy and moisturising. Last a real long time on my lips!
  • The Clarifying Pressed Powder and the mascara duo is decent products, but the All Color Stick doesn't agree with me as it shimmer too much.

I'd got myself ten of the Brightening Eye Color Quad and most of it are actually I'd got myself ten of the Brightening Eye Color Quad and most of it are actually good quad.

From left to right, top to bottom: Ivy (Good), Luxe (Good), Blue Moon (Good), Silver Lining (Good), Butternut (Good), Nymph Dream (Good), Drama (Good), Punk Funk (So-so), Nouveau Neutrals (Decent), Hazy Hazels (So-so), Brownstone (Meh~) and Matte Mauve (Super Meh~)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers