Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FOTD: 25th August 2010

Since I spent most of my weekdays working in the lab, I prefer to put on natural makeup, just enough to make me look less tired and stuff. Today, I opt on grey eyeshadow to match my shirt, I used both greys from ELF Drama quad and light brown for highlighter from ELF Luxe quad. Turn out to quite nice. Done nothing to my brows today. I'm too lazy to spend too much time in front of the mirror.

Finally, after weeks of used, I learned how to use the Everyday Minerals concealers and base without caking it. Yay! Can you see how neutral the Clinique High Impact Honey Blush lipstick applied to my lips, I'm loving it!

Blusher is one of the cosmetics item that take me forever to master, I paranoid of looking clownish when I put blusher on, so I always end up with only hint of blusher on my cheek, like today. The Silky Girl blusher in Honeywood is one of my favourite everyday blusher, this is the product that make me fall in love with coral shade.

The stuffs: Nivea Lip Care Rose Velvet. ELF Mascara Duo. ELF Drama and Luxe Quad. NYX Eyeshadow Base in white. Everyday Mineral Olive Medium Matte Base and Intensive Tan Concealer. Silky Girl Honeywood Blusher. Clinique High Impact Honey Blush lipstick .

The tools: ELF Powder Brush, Angled Foundation Brush, Blush Brush, Blending Brush. Everyday Minerals Eye Kabuki Brush. Fake MAC 24 eyeshadow brush.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers