Nuffnang

Monday, August 30, 2010

FOTD: 30th August 2010

Today I wanted to try the Nymph Dream quad from ELF, but I chickened out and end up only using two of the brown-ish colour in the quad.
The lighter brown is such an interestin shade as it's a brown with golden-ish sheen to it, so lovely. But the picture didn't really show how lovely it is. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara is such an overrated product, I wanted to finished it up fast but I hate it too. But I find using ELF Mascara Duo (regular part) before the Great Lash makes it work and also make removing the mascara much easier.

And today I mix ELF Mauve Luxe with Pink Kiss glosses, I love the glossiness of this glosses, it could last all day!

Products used for day look: Silky Girl Blusher Honeywood, ELF Cream Eyeliner, NYX Eyeshadow base in white, ELF Eyebrow Kit, ELF Gloss Mauve Luxe and Pink Kiss, Elianto Single Eyeshadow Champagne, Everyday Minerals Olive Medium Matte Base and Intensive Tan Concealer, and ELF Ivy quad, ELF Mascara Duo and Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (Black, Waterproof).

Tools: ELF Powder Brush, Angled Foundation Brush, Complexion Brush, Blending Brush, Contour Brush. Everyday Minerals Eye Kabuki Brush. Fake MAC 24 eyeshadow brush and eyeliner brush.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers