Nuffnang

Friday, August 27, 2010

FOTD: Day and Night, 27 August 2010

FOTD today gonna include two looks, day and night look.

Day look.
Yeah, that's me in the lab. Only dark green and light green from ELF Ivy quad used for this look. Noticed how long my lashes is! ELF Mascara Duo from the regular ($1) line really awesome.
Products used for day look: ELF Studio Blush Candid Coral, ELF Cream Eyeliner, NYX Eyeshadow base in white, ELF Eyebrow Kit, ELF Gloss Watermelon, Everyday Minerals Olive Medium Matte Base and Intensive Tan Concealer, and ELF Ivy quad.

Since my friends and I going to Merdeka Palace Hotel for dinner, I feel like doing some dramatic eye look for the night and I come up with this look.
For night, I use almost all the product that I used for day, except that I change to Drama quad and Pink Kiss lipgloss. I also add false lashes to the look. I put more product than I usually did for the eyebrow using ELF Eyebrow Kit, I'm amazed how natural it look even in close up. I used all 4 color in Drama quad with the black being toned down a lil.

The ELF Studio Candid Coral blusher is such a beautiful blusher, and it's a good thing that it is not super-pigmented as I love my blusher to be barely there, just enough to give glow to my face. I love the golden sheen in the blusher, it's gorgeous!

Products used for Night look: ELF Studio Blush Candid Coral, ELF Cream Eyeliner, NYX Eyeshadow base in white, ELF Eyebrow Kit, ELF Gloss Pink Kiss, Everyday Minerals Olive Medium Matte Base and Intensive Tan Concealer, and ELF Drama quad. Used both day and night: ELF $1 Mascara Duo and DAISO eyelash curler.

Brushes used today: ELF Studio Complexion, Powder, Angled Foundation and Contour Brush. ELF Professional Blending Eye Brush, Everyday Minerals Eye Kabuki Brush. Fake MAC 24 eye

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers