Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Haul: ELF combined supa-haul! Part 1

Since a month ago, three separate ELF hauls arrived and I'd been kept busy with annual report preparation. Finally, I got some time to show some love to my (restarted) makeup collection additions.


I've done haul videos. I have to make it into two videos since I got 32 items to talk about. So I guess I'm gonna separate this into 2. XD





I'd done review for one the product http://pepperflecks.blogspot.com/2010/08/review-elf-studio-cream-eyeliner-in.html

I got some of their brushes, and the only one I'm not really happy about is the Studio Contour Brush, it is so scratchy, sadly, it's a good size tho. Could be that I got the bad batch. Other than that, Powder brush and the long handled Blending brush ferrule were loosely crimped to the handle.

The Studio Face Kabuki Brush is the crowning glory of the Studio line brushes. It is dense, nicely shaped and super soft. As you can see from the picture below, this brush is soft!

Pic 1- From top to bottom: Complexion brush, Powder brush, Blush brush, Foundation brush, Contour Brush, Blending brushes.
Pic 2 and 3 - Face Kabuki Brush
...continued in part 2. http://pepperflecks.blogspot.com/2010/08/haul-elf-combined-supa-haul-part-2.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers