Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Long time no camwhoring!

It's been quite some time since I put this much of makeup.

The inspiration for the makeup look is from my bf. He complained that my 80s look is too weird, he said he don't mind thick makeup, but nothing too crazy. I say he just don't understand makeup XD

My cheeks looks pretty okay in this pic. Without makeup it's full of reddish acne stains/scars, so kudos to Stage Photo Pro foundation and concealer. While doing this look, I learn that, it is best to apply thin layers of concealer and foundation if high coverage needed. It looks more polished and it covers better.

Another thing, Wayne Goss is right! Apply the blusher not directly on the apple of the cheek, but closer to the cheekbone and blusher never look so good on me. And pat the powder on, don't just brush it on. gossmakeupartist is really a genius!


Below is the close up for the eye. I used ELF Nymph Dream Quad eyeshadow.


I like to do another look, an 80s look actually, but I have to start packing. My flight to KK is only few hours away and I haven't go to sleep yet. So yeah, no sleep tonight.

4 comments:

CookingChinchillas said...

Men.....X_X If I was you,I would paint his face while he is asleep.

I like your make up very much,and your skin indeed looks great in the picture.
Having a huge breakout on my forehead too *sigh*
Have a save trip to KK,I will be in KL soon 4 business :)
Can't wait to hang out with "Aunties" and their amazing cooking skills.

Pepper said...

LOL, I was tempted to paint his face. He let paint his nails before, so he shouldn't be mad if I paint his face.

Thanks a lot. I wish I could meet you up in KL, but it's most unlikely I'm going to KL anytime soon.

a!k0 said...

Awww :P I have the quad too and I love the green :) I like it, my bf dont like make up too and I am ok with that :P but I do use it and he likes it! I have learned that blush technique too, makes it looks more natural :D Wish I could put mascara on his eyes tho, his eyelashes are so nice for mascara! :D can't wait for more update!

x0x0

lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

a!k0 said...

Awww :P I have the quad too and I love the green :) I like it, my bf dont like make up too and I am ok with that :P but I do use it and he likes it! I have learned that blush technique too, makes it looks more natural :D Wish I could put mascara on his eyes tho, his eyelashes are so nice for mascara! :D can't wait for more update!

x0x0

lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers