Nuffnang

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Current favourite nail polish combination.


Pardon me for the pic, especially the nail tips. It look like this because the picture taken about 4 days after it was first applied. Anyway, currently, this is my favourite nails look. It looks more peachy corally than in the picture, but it is really that shiny. Hehehe. I like this one in particular as it is simple, pretty and the tip wear off nicely instead of cracking just like that.

I used one coat L.A. Colors Nail Lacquer in Suede as base as Elianto Nail Color in Coral Light stains nail badly. I apply two thin coat of Coral light followed by one or two coat of The Face Shop WH003.

The real star for this combination is The Face Shop WH003. I have this bottle for about 2 years and it is still good. It's pretty sheer, which makes it great for transforming other nail color. It is like doubling your nail color collection. After all, this is the closest I get to holo nail polish....it is so hard to find holo nail polish, let alone cheap one.

2 comments:

CookingChinchillas said...

That's such a pretty combo!True holo polishes are hard to find for a small price,that's true.Essence launched holo polishes,but they are not holo,- they are duochrome :D

Pepper said...

Ah~~~ I wish the find ways to manufacture it cheaply since I'm craving for holo nail polish, but haven't found one yet :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers