Nuffnang

Monday, May 30, 2011

Review: Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse

For swatch pictures of this product, click here.



I'd try to like to like this product, but I can't. It just doesn't work for me. To begin with, it have this too obvious white-cast that makes me look so grey, bet it would work better for those with fair skin. I'm so tanned that I think I'm around NC35 right now. I understand that this is due to its high SPF and PA value, so I thought, I can use this as sunscreen.

However, as sunscreen, this product doesn't cut it for crazy humid weather and people who sweat a lot like me. This product literally melt away from my face and that really defeat its purpose and makeup base and sunscreen.

I really wish that it works for me because of it light mousse texture. It might work for those who in air-conditioned room most of the time, or those living in colder weather. It bummed me that this amazing product doesn't work for me. It gotta be amazing to have a special collection consist mainly of it. D*mn you sweaty face!

1 comment:

CookingChinchillas said...

I just got a sample of this,but sadly even for combination skin it doesn't work that well :S
Huggies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers