Nuffnang

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Something 80s V2

Yesterday's "Something 80s" for me doesn't seem to do justice for the 80s makeup. So what 80s looks all about? Well, to begin with is bright colorful eye makeup paired with strongly contoured cheeks. Not to forget equally bright eye-catching lipstick and side-sweep hair. The hair most of the time are curly and voluminous.

This time I managed to nail the look. Of course there are more that can be improve, but I'm contented, especially with the eyeshadow. The only thing I would change is the blusher. I should piled on more blusher cos it look washed out in the pics.



I'm pretty sure this not gonna be last of "Something 80s" look. 80s makeup is too colorful and fun to be done only once or twice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers