Nuffnang

Friday, December 17, 2010

Update: Prettia Bubble Hair Dye Sweet Pink

Day 2
On day 2, the color appear to be much lighter on the roots. I would describe the color as dark brown with reddish hue. My hair doesn't feel dry at all, I guess the leave in conditioner really works!


Day 7
The color finally even out, it doesn't look patchy. My hair color become much more noticeable. It is reddish brown, very pretty, I like it. The dye doesn't seem to damage my hair at all. It actually become softer after I dye it. The only problem is, I can't use my ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium. If I actually used it, my eyebrow will become too dark for my hair.


p/s: I edited pictures in this post using Photoscape. Wish I know about the software earlier, it is so easy to use, and very neat! Lovin' it ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang

Page Numbers